Sunday, November 25, 2007

Still sleepy, but feeling much better

Tate has been a sleeping machine these last few days! Aside from that and being a little whinier than usual, he seems to be feeling much better! He even got out of my lap today for a few minutes to play with his fridge barn and cracked a couple of smiles too! This is a big deal for the poor little guy! He's barely smiled all week! Of course I had my camera ready to capture the moment! :) I think the slight dehydration he was experiencing has gotten to him a bit because his lips are cracking and bleeding a little bit. We ventured out for about a half hour to Younkers to pick up a Christmas gift and we stopped at the Clarins counter and I put some Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm on his lips. It was so funny to see his lips all shiny. He couldn't stop licking them after I put it on...it was pretty cute. The short trip wore him out though and he fell asleep in the 5 minute car ride home. I layed him down for another nap when we got home and he's sound asleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad he's smiling again!! Love you Tater!!