Friday, November 30, 2007

Not much to report

I can't believe it's Friday! It seems like just yesterday, it was Monday! Sean will be off of work at 6:00 tonight and tomorrow, so we will be happy to see him a little bit in the next 2 days. He is almost done with his semester of school and has a couple more things to complete, so he informed me that he plans on doing a lot of school work this evening and tomorrow evening. Even though he'll be busy, it's still nice to have him in the house and have him to sit down for supper with us, so I won't complain. We are looking forward to the short break he will get before next semester begins!

I need to do some wrapping of gifts and pick up a couple of other small items left on our Christmas list and then ALL of our shopping will be done! Tate is gradually getting used to the Christmas tree and isn't constantly pulling and yanking at it anymore, so that's good. :) It's almost like he's decided that the tree isn't quite as fun as he thought it was at first, and we're fine with that!

Today, Tate and I don't have any plans to go anywhere or do anything. It will be a day of relaxing and lounging and hopefully napping! Not much exciting news to report here.

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I did it with the help of Sean. I've picked up some things here and there when I have gone to the mall with Tate. On Monday, Sean and I mapped out a plan of what we were buying for each person and where we were going to buy the items and we headed to the mall and got it all done in one day. Tate loves the mall because he can play at the play area, so we knew if Tate got fussy, Sean could sit in the play area with him while he played and I could go get all the shopping done. The thing that made the biggest difference AND saved us the most money was that we had a list of things made BEFORE we went out shopping and stuck to that list! :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT!! I still need to go through what I've already gotten, not much by the way, and then make a list and stuck with it!! Hawaii the 1st of December, maybe not so smart but so worth it in the long run!! :-)