Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Questions!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Much more fun to open wrapped gifts, but bags so much easier for me! :)

2. Real tree or artificial? I like real, but artificial is less messy so that's what we have

3. When do you put up the tree? It varies, as soon after Thanksgiving as possible, this year we put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Way later than we should...a couple of years ago we didn't find time to take it down until the last weekend in January! Usually though it will come down within a week after Christmas.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? There were so many! I loved my Cabbage Patch doll and I got a sapphire ring from my dad when I was about 13 that I loved and still love!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, the Willow Tree Nativity Scene

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Sean and Tate

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of a bad gift I have received...I am sure there has been a bad one, I just can't remember it

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually 4-6 weeks before, this year I’m already done!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? soup and all of the sweets!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually we stay in town, but we are game to go wherever the family is!

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen…and Rudolph too!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angle

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open gifts Christmas Eve and then on Christmas morning we get our gift from Santa and our stockings from Santa

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? traffic

23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme? ornaments from when Sean and I were kids and new ones since Sean and I have been together

No comments: