Friday, November 30, 2007

A Funny Story

I gave Tate a bath today and as you all know, he LOVES his baths! I started to run the water to fill up the tub and Tate was crawling in the hallway outside of the bathroom. I left the water running while I went into Tate's room to get his towel, washcloth, lotion, diaper and his clothes I was going to change him into. I was in his room for about 20 seconds max and when I went into the bathroom, Tate was in the tub with his clothes on just playing with his toys like nothing was strange about this situation. He had removed 1 sock and the other one was hanging off of his foot. I can imagine that when I left the bathroom and said, "do you want to take a bath?", he got REALLY excited (as usual) and speed crawled into the bathroom and removed 1 sock and started to remove the 2nd one before he realized he was too excited to remove anything else so he just thought, "forget it" and jumped right in! I didn't see this happen, but I know that he knows he is supposed to get naked before he gets into the bath because when we're stripping him down while in the bathroom before his bath and he's eying the warm sudsy water, he will pull off his socks to speed up the process and will take his own diaper off so he can get in quicker. So knowing this, I am just imagining what exactly happened and I would bet I am right! :) He is too funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I recall.... you ALSO got in the tub fully dressed at about Tate's age!! Funny!!