Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crazy Crawl

Here is a video of the new way Tate has been crawling. He doesn't only crawl this way, he crawls the 'normal' way as well, but sometimes his knees and the tops of his feet get all red and sore and I think that's when he starts crawling the other way. It's pretty funny! The first part of the video is kind of dark and as you can see in the second part of the video Tate is kind of whiny...that's because I am walking away from him and as I mentioned in the previous post, he is not too happy when I am walking away from him! In addition to his new, crazy crawl...Tate has decided that he doesn't like to wear a sock on his right foot. He doesn't mind wearing one on his left foot usually, but he immediately takes his sock off of his right foot when we put it on, so he's always got a rug burn on the top of his right foot! In the second part of the video, you will see he's not wearing a sock on his right foot. He is too funny!

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 11/13/07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup I was there and he is FAST and it is SO funny to see him in action!!
Miss you Tater!

Marsha said...

That video is absolutely hilarious! I was sitting at the computer laughing out loud!
Give him a hug from his grandma!