Friday, July 20, 2007

Risky

I think it's a bit of a risk that I am blogging this and I have been debating on whether I should announce this to the world in fear of the second I do it, things will change, but...

I am not sick! I don't think I caught Tate's cold. I have had an extremely mild cough since I took a TON of Airborne, but have had no terrible symptoms of a cold. This is amazing for me as I usually catch anything that is near me. Also, I am a kissing machine (when it comes to Tate) and didn't hold back too much even though Tate's been snotty and coughing for days. Tate seems to be clearing up and I have hopes that he'll be back to his normal, healthy self by Sunday or Monday, so that's good. I have tried to do all of the right things and have been taking advice from Dr. Stewart (my sister-in-law:)) and drinking lots of water...well, lots for me at least! So, we'll see...I am praying that all of us are healthy for the trip. That's the worst to be sick on vacation!

Tomorrow will be a busy day. We want to get everything pretty much packed and the house cleaned, laundry done, bills payed, checks deposited, fridge cleaned out, mail put on hold, van cleaned out and a few other odds and ends done before Saturday. We don't want to be stressing to get anything done once the DeCooks arrive around lunchtime on Saturday. We plan to have the van loaded that night so that we can just get up and load the kids and ourselves and head out at the crack of dawn! Hopefully the kids will be okay despite the fact that we will have to wake them up in the early morning in order to catch our flight!

It's after midnight and I should be sleeping! I have a million things running through my head and about 4 lists I have to check items off of that instead of checking things off, I keep adding things to! AHHHH!!! This traveling business is much different when you add a baby to the mix! I am going to be now...finally!

No comments: