Friday, July 20, 2007

Ready to go!



I haven't posted any pictures in several days because I haven't taken any! I know, that's hard to believe, but really, I have been so busy this week that I only took 12 pictures all week! These are 2 of the 12 that I took. Tate was being a silly boy making faces at the camera (as usual) and I managed to capture one partial smile (the 1st pic) in the total 12 pics I took.

We are packed and ready for vacation! WOOHOO! Our friends the DeCooks arrive tomorrow around noon and our plan is to just hang out and have a low key evening with an early bedtime. :) The guys are planning on going online to pick out the golf courses they want to golf on and I am sure Lora and I will just chat and make our grocery list for when we arrive. Also, the guys are going to pack the van tomorrow night so that when we wake up in the morning, we can just get the kids up and head out the door. We will arrive in Florida around 1:00 on Sunday and don't leave to come home for 10 days! We hope to get a lot of relaxing in.

I will be posting from Florida, so the next post will be coming from a well rested (at least that's the plan), happy girl! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy trip to you all... sorry the pack n play wasn't there!! I didn't realize that, shoot!