Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Why wouldn't I?!

I think I may have caught Tate's cold! I thought I was in the clear...I felt like myself the entire week Tate had his cold, but then last night I couldn't stop coughing. Right now it's just a dry, tight cough, and I don't have the constant snot faucet for a nose, but still, I am not feeling quite right. I am going to down a TON of Airborne and hope that that zaps it! It probably won't though because without fail, every time I go to Florida, I have a cold! The good news is that for some reason, the Florida weather always seems to clear it up within a day or two! Hopefully I can clear it up here before we even leave!

I know the rest of this week is going to fly by. Today I have a few small errands to run and then this evening we're heading to Erin and Luke's house to hang out for dinner and I am going to do Erin's hair. Then tomorrow, I have Bode in the morning until the afternoon sometime. After that, I plan to try to get a few things done around the house. On Friday, I plan to get most of our packing done and get the house all picked up and cleaned so that we come home from vacation to a clean house. Then on Saturday DeCooks will be arriving sometime around lunchish or shortly there after and we will be hanging out, getting the car packed and probably having a early night because our flight leaves early the next morning. Then, the plan is to have 10 days of relaxation! I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous of your trip! But happy for you! :)
Have a blast.

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I think you need to drink more water, it helps your immune system!

Jennie Peakin said...

Thanks Dr. Stewart! :)

Anonymous said...

You know I always say drink plenty of fluids! :-) Vit. C is helpful to lessen your symptoms too!