Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tate's 2 Month Appointment

Tate had his 2 month check up yesterday and got his first set of shots. :( It broke my heart to see him crying in pain! He has slept a TON since then though. He wakes up just to eat and then towards the end of his bottle, he falls asleep for about 4 hours. SO, I have managed to get a lot done in the last 24 hours. When he's awake though, he is definitely not himself...he squirms and whines in discomfort. My poor baby!

He weighed 12 lbs. 13 oz.!!!! He's almost doubled in size since he was born! I am ready for another already...I don't want my baby to get any bigger!!! He was 23 inches long and has a big head! :) He was soooo good during the examination...he was smiling and laughing at Dr. Timboe. It was so cute! Anyway, he is healthy and seems to be right on track in all categories! Hopefully he'll start feeling a lot better today. Until he does, I have no problems cuddling with him! :)

No comments: