Sunday, December 10, 2006

Our Big Boy...

 
 
 
 

It has been a while since I have posted pictures, so I thought it was time. Tater is changing SO much with everyday that passes! He's getting more interactive and much stronger. He's no "Iron Man" by any means, but he's getting a little stronger each day it seems. In just the last 3 days, he has been wanting to be in the standing position a lot! He has been bearing a little bit of weight on his legs for a few weeks now, but not a lot. Lately, he must have been doing some squats while we weren't watching because he suddenly wants to be standing so much! Also, tonight, we put him in a 3-6 month sized pair of pj's for the first time! He is getting so big so fast!!! He is so much more interactive too...when I start to sing a song or do a nursery rhyme with him that I do frequently, he gets excited because he knows what's coming. He smiles all the time and has started making a bit of a laughing sound. I can't wait until he belly laughs for the first time! Whenever I ask him a question or talk to him, he looks me right in the eye and chatters away! His voice is so cute! Sometimes when I sing to him, during the song, he coos and smiles, almost like he is singing along with me! He is adorable! I can't wait to wake up in the morning everyday just so I can see what new thing he is going to do that day! I LOVE motherhood!!!! :) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!!! He is getting bigger, the PJ's fit him great!! :-) What a doll!! I want to sing to him too!!! :-)

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

So cute, I love those PJ's!

Anonymous said...

Tate is so freaking cute! I can't get over it. I am so glad I got to spend time with you both this past weekend. Thanks for coming! I love you both!
Love always,
Kay