Monday, September 25, 2006

The Sunset

 
 

This was the sunset yesterday...it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I just thought I would share it with all of you.

Today is a beautiful day as well. It is Sean and my anniversary, the weather is gorgeuos and we may find out today that we are a Mommy and Daddy of twins! I have decided though, that if we find out that we are not going to get the twins, that it will still be a beautiful day. We are hopeful and in constant prayer until we get word... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sarak said...

I prayed for you yesterday. I'm waiting to hear your news and either way I will be so supportive!
Happy Anniversary! I thought of you this morning for that reason as well.
Call me tonight...
Thinking of you throughout the day....

Sara

(did you see Desperate Housewives...hilarious when she spilled the smoothie....:)))

Cassie said...

waiting...waiting....waiting....

Anonymous said...

ME TOOO !!!!!!!! Waiting I mean!!

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

My fingers have been crossed for days!