Monday, September 25, 2006

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting

Yes, we are STILL waiting to hear. We did get a call today letting us know that the birthmother (her name is Mya) was looking at our profile today. Our social worker also told us not to hold our breaths about hearing anything today. SO, the wait continues! I would think that the birthmother would want to make a decision sooner rather than later, but who know. So hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This wait is driving me nuts! In the conversation with our social worker, I also found out that Mya will be looking at 5 profiles (this is more than we originally expected), so we have a 20% chance of getting picked. I'm not quite as optimistic after hearing about the number of other profiles she will see. :( We are doing okay though and keep reminding ourselves that whatever is meant to be will be. We went out for sushi tonight and while we were there, I said to Sean, "if anything was going to perk me up today, it was going to be sushi!" :) YUMMY! Then we went and played some pool and now we are just going to relax the rest of the evening and watch some football. We would still appreciate prayer as we know we may have a big day ahead of us, hopefully tomorrow!!! We'll let you know as we hear more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey.... I am tired, I am still hopeful, I am wishing you wouldn't have to wait another night!! Love you!! Try to sleep!!!!!!

sarak said...

Thinking of you......

Sara

Anonymous said...

Prayers will be with you tonight! God will reveal his plan tomorrow. Love you lots!

Cassie said...

we'll talk tomorrow.
i may actually try to sleep tonight...maybe.