Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Husband :)

 
Here I am, as usual, on the computer while Sean is sound asleep. This is the story of my life! At least Sean is sleeping...he is an insomniac BAD! He will probably be up in a few hours, and I will have just been sleeping for a short while. I am a night person...Sean is not. Sean is a morning person...I am not. We are so different is so many ways, but yet I know we were meant for one another. I am so blessed to have such an AMAZING husband. I can't imagine any other man in this world being more perfect for me. Yes, we have our arguments and disagreements, but in the end, I know that without him, I wouldn't be complete. In our day to day life, I know I can tend to take him for granted, but then there are those times that I look at him and for no reason at all I get butterflies...STILL! Sean is an AMAZING husband and I know he'll be an unbelievable father. I can't wait for what is to come for our future together! I love this man so much! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just like a baby.... they look so sweet and innocent when they're asleep!! :-)