Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Beach Boys

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa
Melissa and I took the boys to Raccoon River Beach today. We had a picnic lunch first and then put the boys in their swim diapers and headed to the sprinkler area. It was really fun for the kids. It's a little cemented area that has sprinklers on about 6 foot poles and then holes in the ground that shoot out water randomly. Bode had fun watching all of the excitement and Landon had fun playing in the midst of it all. It was so cute! Afer doing that for a little while, we headed down to the beach. Bode LOVED the sand and we spent a lot of time in the water too. Landon ran around and joined in on all of the excitement with all of the other kids at the beach. It was a BEAUTIFUL day...perfect for an activity like this. Man am I going to miss summer! We had a great afternoon and then headed home. I gave Bode a bath and then let him play for a little while longer before I put him down for his afternoon nap. He was still asleep when Brenda got home and didn't wake up until the evening. He must have gotten really worn out! It was a great day! I can't wait until I have my baby that I can experience things like this with. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did look SO FUN!!!! They are so darn cute!! :-)

Anonymous said...

OOPs, where's my "It" in front of did?!....hmmm?!!!!

sarak said...

Soo cute! Looks like fun! Livy would love those fountains...
Give me a call this weekend. We are event-free and miss hanging out with you guys....adios..