Sunday, August 20, 2006

Unexciting

Well, another weeekend has flown by. Friday night we went to Chris and Brenda's house and hung out and played games. Then Saturday we rested all day and then I went back to Chris and Brenda's again for a "girl's night". It was so much fun, but ended up being an extremely late night. Today, Sean and I had lunch with Sean's parents and then went to Colo and hung out with them for a while before we headed to Knutson's in Nevada to set up the Peakin Salon and do some hair. Afterwords the Knutsons fed us yummy burgers and we all just hung out. We are home now and Sean is laying in bed while I sit on the computer. This is a typical situation at night in our household. I am addicted to the computer! Well, I should probably go to bed now. I wish I had some more exciting news to write about. Can't wait until I do! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes the weekends do fly, as did our summer, ugh!! I love fall weather but get down about the upcoming winter months that are just TOO long!! Our weekend was very nice, not too exciting but not busy for Larry on call, which we are grateful for. The waiting continues.... hope it's not too long!! :-) Hang in there!!!