Sunday, August 27, 2006

Our Weekend

We have had a wonderful weekend so far. We came to Muscatine on Friday night and will be heading back home tomorrow (Sunday). My dad's birthday was today and we all just hung out and played outside with the kids. To me, the best times are times spent with family. I have taken many pictures which I will post when I get home tomorrow. It's not very often that our whole family is together with Mom, Dad, Cassie, Paul, Brigg, Nalani, Chris, Brenda, Bode, Sean and I, so I cherish the moments that we are able to spend time together without someone being absent. This time though, I almost feel as though someone is absent...I feel as though our baby is absent. Our baby is on my mind almost all of the time and when we get together with my family or Sean's family, I think about it even more. I am so excited to introduce our child to our family. It will be so blessed to have 2 Nanas and 2 Papas that are so loving and excited to welcome it. As if that isn't enough, it will also have 4 Aunts and 4 Uncles that are equally as excited. Tonight I am going to bed feeling extremely blessed and extremely excited to show our baby more love than it could imagine. I cannot imagine the love that I will feel when I see our baby for the first time. I have so much love in my heart for it already, as I know that it is somewhere out there. It's so unbelievable how I can feel this much love for my unborn child without even carrying it myself, but I can't imagine feeling anything less because to me, I AM carrying it, I am carrying it in my heart and I feel it there every moment of everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt so happy all weekend together too... we don't ALL get together that often and it is a very special time, without a doubt. We are all very blessed to have fun and feel so much love together... Cannot wait to meet my newest grandchild...sigh!! It will be unbelievable I'm sure!! :-)