Friday, October 04, 2013

Work...a lot of work...

That's what I've been up to these last few weeks.
Family sessions, senior sessions and an engagement session for Vantage Nine19.

This is just a small preview...
 
 
 
 


I did a 7 year session for Tate since he's 7 TOMORROW!!!
More on that later!
Did you know it's also the 1 year anniversary of us adopting the littles tomorrow?!  Yikes.


Vantage Nine19...my new wedding photography business I partnered with my friend and fellow photographer, Jamie on was launched a few weeks ago!  Exciting stuff!  Check out www.vantagenine19.com or www.vantagenine19.wordpress.com if you haven't yet! :)  It is keeping Jamie and I BUSY!  We are up late and night working on all the details.  We have our first Vantage bride...wedding in January...EEK!!!  And FYI...she is GORGEOUS!  Can't wait!


Life is nuts as usual!  Good, but nuts!

No comments: