Saturday, October 05, 2013

1 Year ago today!


We adopted our 2 littles.
Wesley Xander and Cason Stewart officially became part of our family...even though they already had been for several months in our hearts. :)

I can't even hardly believe that this is my life...that God has blessed me with these 3 unbelievable little boys through the gift of adoption.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think this is what my family would be like.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this amazing and fulfilling and busy and wonderful and stressful and full of joy and heartache and pride and pain.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I could feel this love that I do for my family...for my house full of 4 incredible boys!

What a ride it's been.
What a gift!

My heart is just so full today...Tate's birthday and the anniversary of making our family complete!

God is good!

No comments: