Tuesday, June 04, 2013

just what we needed

We love surrounding ourselves with our family and friends. We love being with others. Therefor, we do it often, we are always spending our evenings and days with others. We love to entertain and I believe we have instilled in our children the love of being around others as well.  We wouldn't have it any other way.
 
It doesn't seem like very often that we have a full evening/night with just us where we take the time to set up a fire and get out the fixins for s'mores.  Usually that treat is saved for guests. ;)  So tonight, we did the works for just us.  It was fun.  We grilled a yummy dinner, ate outside, let the kids eat way too many s'mores and let them stay up WAY too late.  We told stories and laughed and jumped on the trampoline and I actually took a lot of pictures!  I have been so busy with the photography business lately that photographs of my family (aside from on my phone) have been few and far between.  I need to be better about taking pictures of my family.  I used to be so much better at it!
 
Sean had a very rough day at work yesterday.  I think some time with his boys was just what he needed.  And I definitely think some time with him and my boys was just what I needed too!!!
 
I love this shot of Sean and Cason post kiss...slobber string stretched between them!  Ha! 
 


Cason LOVED sitting my the fire.  He was all smiles tonight...well, he's pretty much always all smiles!


Cason is a Daddy's boy for sure.  He can't get enough of Sean whenever he is around and is always wanting to kiss him. :)
 


He kinda loves his mommy too though. ;)


Hope all of you had as great of an evening as we did!

No comments: