Monday, March 04, 2013

Jumping on the bandwagon...

I am apparently jumping on more than one bandwagon these days!  From the Harlem Shake (see post below) to Fifty Shades of Grey, I am trying out all of the "in" things. ;)

So I am not a reader...aside from having no time to read, I can count on 2 hands the number of books I have read. Really, it's bad.  I have to be sucked in immediately or I cannot read it.  Well, I really can't avoid the Fifty Shades of Grey hype and so when I thought I may try and read a book while we're in Florida next week, I immediately thought of Fifty Shades.  So I went to my Kindle App on my phone to see how much it would cost to buy it and just read it on my phone.  It allowed me to do a preview and so I read the first 2 chapters.  It sucked me in immediately!  So I am looking forward to reading it!  If all goes as everyone says it will, maybe I'll be reading all 3 in the series when all is said and done.

No comments: