Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter take 1 and 2

It's been a great weekend...starting with a very GOOD Friday! :)  Unfortunately, this was Sean's weekend to work, so he wasn't going to be around for our Easter festivities.  We decided to do our Easter with our little family on Good Friday.  We gave the boys their Easter Baskets, got pizza and made Root Beer floats.  It was fun.
 
I am pretty unbelievably blessed to call these 4 all mine!


On Saturday morning, we headed to Cedar Rapids to spend some time with the Barks.  I didn't take a single picture!  It was a great time though and the boys played and played.  From there, we headed to Muscatine for the weekend.  We missed Daddy, but had a great time with my parents, siblings and their families.  All the cousins are at great ages and get along great!  It was fun!

We had the annual Easter Egg Hunt at my parents' house.  I love Tate's style. And Wes looks less than trilled!  :)  It was sunny and Tate is super sensitive to the sun and I didn't have his sunglasses, so he borrowed Brenda's...they suited him perfectly! :)


I love all of these kids so much!
The Stewart Cousins...


And Nana S with her 8 grandkids...


And Papa S (ahem...I mean, the Easter Bunny) with his 8 grandkids...


It was a great weekend and the kids had a blast!
So blessed with all of these people.

Happy Easter all...HE IS RISEN!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Those are some ADORABLE fun crazy pictures on Easter.... such BLESSINGS!!!!! LOVE them ALL and their unique differences!! Sigh!!