Monday, February 25, 2013

2 weeks flies by...

It does.  Once things are 2 weeks away, it seems I blink and it's been 2 weeks!  We leave for Florida in 2 weeks from today...so the race is on!  I already packed Wesley and Cason's carry on bags which will have their clothes in them (we're packing lightly...we have a washer and dryer at the house after all!) and wrote my master list.  We have our ever important letter from Wesley's doctor that will allow us to carry on all of his meds.  I'm just not comfortable trusting that they will arrive if I put them in our checked luggage.

Wesley got labs drawn this morning so that we would have time to address any issues that could arise before we leave.  Hopefully his labs look great just like they have been for the last few months!

Leaving in 2 weeks also means that we only have 2 weeks before the change in our basement begins!  Woohoo!  Can't wait to use that large space down there!  I am equally as excited that I don't have to be here while all of the work is getting done. :)  It's so nice to have a contractor that we completely trust!

My goal today is to try on some of my summer clothes and pray that they fit!

No comments: