Friday, December 14, 2012

2 women

2 of the most important women in my life share a birthday.
My mother turns 60 years young today.
So blessed that I get to call her my mother...she is amazing and loving and giving and I hope that I "grow up" to be even a little bit like her!  She has taught me and continues to teach me so much and I cannot imagine what I would do without her.
I love you, Mom...Happy Birthday!
 
And my dear friend, Lora.  I have said it before...she is so much more than a friend to me.  She is always here for me and my kids, she is supportive and loving and caring and so much fun!  God put her in my life YEARS ago...like 20 years ago.  Our friendship has grown and become one of the most important relationships in my life.  I love you, Lora...I cherish my friendship with you and love you more than words!  I cannot wait to celebrate with you tonight!
 
 

1 comment:

Candi said...

Such a great way to start my day!! I am blessed beyond words, truly! The "60" part is a bit tough to swallow though, I have to admit!! :/