Thursday, April 26, 2012

'Tis the season...

...for photoshoots!
I am getting emails and phonecalls almost daily of families wanting photos of them and/or their children.  After a long break over the winter and the chaos of our major life changes, I was unsure if I was ready to do pictures again...or even if I ever would be!  However, I must have had a case of amnesia because all it took was shooting little Sophia, my friend Jamie's family and now this family for me to feel back in the groove.  Here is a Sneak Peek of a gorgeous family I photographed a few days ago at my favorite local location...
 

Check out more from their shoot HERE.
I am definitely scaling back on the amount of shoots I will be doing this year due to how much busier our lives are.  I have several shoots scheduled over the next few weeks and I am so excited about each of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great Jennie. I am truly happy for you and all of the wonderful blessings and gifts God has given you! You have great talent with pictures and with people! Love you!

Love, Kay