Sunday, January 08, 2012

Maybe I should write stuff...

You know, instead of just posting when I have pictures. It's hard right now...I have SO MUCH I want to write and SO MUCH I have to say, but I just can't. It's frustrating.

This time in our life is such an important, wonderful time and I hate that I can't share about it all. I look forward to the day when I can. :)

This week will be busy...as is my life. Sean and I were speechless about a very generous gift we were given and also have an overwhelming amount of love and support that has been given to us by all of our loved ones. The blessings we are receiving are humbling and making us realize our downfalls and how much more we can and need to do for others.

On another note...my diet MUST be in full force again. For reals...I gained a few pounds over Christmas. Fully expected that to happen because I gave myself a break and WAY over indulged, but I am back at it now. Planning on joining the Y, not only will I use the Y for some exercise for myself, but I know the family will use it as well...the little ones especially! Hoping I can join and get to using that membership in the next month or so. It's just crazy busy right now!

We had the Burback kids last night. It was so much fun. Seriously, LOVE having them all stay! They are amazingly well behaved and sweet and loving and fun and hilarious. We went out to dinner and dessert and had a dance party when we got home, played some xbox, watched a movie, slept all over the livingroom and then had donuts for breakfast and played all day today. Oh my goodness it was a blast!

I have really been good about implementing a much earlier bedtime these last several days. And on that note...goodnight! :)

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

So, I don't know too much about blogging, but, isn't there a way that you can write posts and just not publish them? Write them now, when they're fresh, save them for when you can tell and then post them? There may be too many for that, but it would be a way for you to record it here and for us to catch up on your "blob" when it's ok?? I know I for one would love to hear/read the whole story some day!