Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthdays Galore!

On Sunday night, we went to Muscatine for a couple of hours to celebrate my sister's 35th birthday with her family and my parents.

This is our creative way of representing "35". :)


Ayla likes being naked...so this is normal...



And she takes blowing out the candles very seriously!









Happy Birthday to the best sister in the world! Really, she is the best!

January has become a SUPER BUSY birthday month in our family! Today is my niece Abby's 1st birthday and my mother-in-law's birthday...I believe she's 45(ish) ;) ;). Happy Birthday to both of you as well! We will also celebrate, Aunt Sarah's birthday, Tyler and Leah's birthdays and even that strange blob has a birthday in a few days! ;)

That's 7 Birthdays in January!!!

I love me a birthday celebration, so I'll take it. :)

No comments: