Thursday, December 08, 2011

a skip in my step...

Today is the first day in 6 days that I haven't woke up with a headache! I am feeling all of the prayers going up because I have a renewed sense of hope today. :) And really friends, you are all amazing. I certainly was not expecting such an outpouring of concern for me when I blogged (and facebooked) my down in the dumps posts these last few days, but that's just what I got. I have the best group of wonderful women who surround me and are there for me and it makes me want to be a better friend to all of you! Really, you all are so appreciated...family and friends new and old!

I apologize if I was unable to respond to an email, text or voicemail you sent me. I will get to it. Honestly, I just couldn't keep up. I will respond today to you all, I promise. :) Many many thanks to all of you for reaching out to me.

I have a lot to do today and am so happy to feel refreshed and ready to take the day on! We have birthdays to celebrate and a dinner to host and I have some fun preparations for a fun party I am hosting for the holidays. In addition to that, I have some Christmas shopping to do still. I keep seeing and hearing people saying that they're so ready to be done Christmas shopping or are so happy they are already done. I don't get happy when I'm done...I LOVE Christmas shopping! This year we are keeping the gifts to a minimum so I don't have THAT much shopping to do anyway. We've been working at getting to this for the last few years...really celebrating the meaning of Christmas and having it not be about the gifts. It's going to be a wonderful Christmas, I just know it! :)

I am off to tackle this list now that I feel like I have a bit of a skip in my step! One of the items is to get a couple funny videos I took of Ava and Tate yesterday on youtube to post on here...so check back later to see them! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! God is good. Love you very much! Have fun this weekend! Give Lora and Ava a big hug from me! And then also rub the buddah! Take care! Wish I could be there!
Love always, Kay and Layla