Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christopher Pop-In-Kins


Christopher Pop-In-Kins has made an appearance at our home. Do you know who he is? He's a different version of Elf on a Shelf. We introduced Tate to him tonight. He was a bit disturbed at the thought of a creepy little guy watching everything he does and running around the house at night to find a new place to hide each day. He said, "I want you to take him back. I don't want him here!" After a bit of convincing, he decided it was okay for Christopher to stay. :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

3 comments:

Cassie said...

i don't blame him.
elf on a shelf or whatever he is called is creepy.

sarak said...

yeah...Olivia didnt like it either. When we stayed at my sisters last year she wouldnt sleep at night because she was afraid it would fly over her. I think I ended up telling her it was just a fun thing so she wouldnt have nightmares!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tate! It even creeps me out reading on facebook what those crazy elves have done while people were sleeping. gale