Saturday, December 03, 2011

New York City (part1)

I have so many pictures to post that I will need to do 2 posts. :)



The trip was nothing short of amazing...it was beyond what we expected. It was such a special trip...the trip of a lifetime for us.




I'll write more later. For now, here are some pictures.




In the middle of Central Park...







Just one of the beautiful bridges in Central Park...







"The Mall" in Central Park is the really wide walkway you see a lot of times in movies. This is looking down it. So beautiful!







I love all of the horse and carriages that go through the park (we took a ride on one the next day...pics to come)...







While we were relaxing at "The Mall", we listened to this band. They were amazing...I bought their CD. They were called the Dirty Urchins...







Times Square. The pictures just don't do it justice...







The Nake Cowboy...















The M&M's store had 3 floors. Crazy...












After our carriage ride, our driver took our picture...







One of the Macy's entrances...







The Flatiron Building. I took this picture out our taxi window...







Chelsea Market was probably my favorite part of the city. We had the most amazing lunch there and the market is gorgeous!











We ate sushi, squid salad, scallop and bacon chowder and a lobster roll (we shared it all) for lunch at this unbelievable seafood market called The Lobster Place. I loved taking pictures of all of the seafood!

















Our Lobster Roll...INCREDIBLE!







I have so many more pictures from Chelsea Market to post on my Part 2 NYC post tomorrow.



We are exhausted and ready to go to sleep in our own bed!



Goodnight!

No comments: