Sunday, November 06, 2011

keeping ourselves busy...


As usual, we have a busy week ahead of us. This weekend has been fun having Brigg and Lani (and Willow) here. Mom and Dad came up last night and we all watched football and went to dinner. It was a good time.


This week I have LOTS of cake pops to make for the Wine to Water Party that is this upcoming weekend. Still unsure if we'll be able to attend the party or not. I also have a couple of photoshoots to edit (plus the wedding), am volunteering at Tate's preschool, should probably get my house back in order, have disks of my completed photoshoots to burn and mail to clients, have tons of laundry to do and clothes to put away. I am beginning to realize that this is the story of my life...jam packed weeks and weekends.


We leave for New York City in 3 weeks and 2 days upon our return from New York, a Florida trip for my mom, Tate and I is possibly in the works. If that happens, I'll have 2 weeks until Christmas upon our return from that trip. Then, the chaos of the holidays will be in full force and once that all dies down, we are praying our family will be growing by another child at the beginning of 2012. :)


I think I am trying to pack the rest of 2011 with lots of stuff to make it fly by quickly. Looking forward to what 2012 will hold.


So busy, busy, busy is the name of the game for now. :)

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Honestly, you get more beautiful all the time! I love this picture of you.