Sunday, October 09, 2011

I love horses...

I really love them. I used to ride horses and show horses. I was passionate about it. The barn I rode at closed and at that time, there just wasn't any other place to do it at. It was sad and I miss it all the time. I will ride again someday. I will own a horse someday...mark my words. :)

I couldn't be more thrilled that Lani decided to take up horse riding lessons too. And she is passionate about it as well. I love it. It was so much fun getting to see her in action on Saturday and the feel, the smells, the sounds...it brought me back instantly to my days in the barn.




And Tate is deathly afraid of dogs, but horses...he loves them. Seriously, these huge, powerful animals he couldn't keep his hands off of. It made me quite happy. :)


And I am in love with this picture...in love.



He loved being there and feeding the horses and watching Lani ride and petting the animals...









And in true Ayla and Tate form...they were dressed appropriately.


Lani with her tutu and Tate with his shorts (and boxers) on backwards...





I loved my hour there...however, my allergies did not. :(

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

great pictures!!!