Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wanna know what's super fun?

When your smaller sized mom with super cute style loses weight at the same time as you lose weight. Yup, that's super fun...and convenient. So all of her "fat clothes" become my NEW "skinny clothes"! Hooray!

I got to go shopping in my mom's stored away winter clothes last night and scored big time! Seriously, I can't wait for it to get cold now! I NEEDED clothes, I truly had nothing I could wear from last winter and in a moment of discouragement a couple of years ago, I got rid of all of my clothes that were smaller because I just knew I would never fit into them again. Well, thank goodness I was wrong, but unfortunately that means an entire new wardrobe that I need to purchase. Good thing my birthday is in a week...I asked for clothes.

Oh my goodness, I am giddy just thinking about all of the super cute stuff I have now...GIDDY! I have a LONG ways to go to my weightloss goal, but getting some cute, smaller clothes that fit gives me motivation for some reason. I was feeling awfully frumpy in my too baggy clothes and 1 pair of new jeans that actually fits.

Thanks, Mom!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is so great! I thought your mom looked wonderful the last time I saw her. You're both beautiful!

Beckysblog said...

Your mom does have awesome style!