Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Panic Mode...

Yup, that's the mode I am in. I am starting to wonder what I ever did before Tate was in preschool 2 1/2 hours per day Monday through Thursday! Ha. I have to tell you, that 2 1/2 hours is NICE! :)

We have guests arriving around 9pm on Friday night. Before they get here, this house needs cleaned...badly. It has been more than neglected these last few days while I have tried with all my being to get better. I can finally say with confidence (okay, not complete confidence) that I am better. I would say that at this moment, I am at about 87.5%. ;) Tomorrow when I wake up in the morning, I don't have a choice...I HAVE to be at 100%.

I have dishes and laundry to do, floors to vacuum, sweep and mop, a bathroom to clean, flowers to plant (I know, what was I thinking buying those mums at Wal-Mart?! They were yellow and fit in with our Hawkeye theme for the weekend and CHEAP...THAT'S what I was thinking!), pictures to mail out to a very patient client, homework to do for our PS-MAPP class, major grocery shopping to do, a couple more gifts to purchase for Sean's birthday, gifts to wrap, PS-MAPP to attend from 6-9pm and a major toyroom cleanup to be done. If only all of that could be done in the 2 1/2 hours Tate was at preschool, that would be amazing. Not going to happen though. So I am going to be the List Queen tomorrow!

Then, once all of our list is complete from tomorrow, I need to add to my list "write a list for Friday". This list will primarily be filled with cooking/baking. Tate doesn't have preschool on Fridays and Sean works all day, so I want as much to get done tomorrow as possible so that all I have to do is the bare minimum on Friday.

Then, it will be FUN FUN FUN for the weekend! DeCooks and Knutsons will be here along with all of their kids. It will be a FULL HOUSE, but you know us...the more the merrier! :) Sean will get to bring in his 35th year of life surrounded by great friends and (hopefully) with a Hawkeye win against the Cyclones.

After this weekend is over, I think Panic Mode Jennie will be up and running in full force again because we have our 2nd homestudy visit on Wednesday next week and Sean works every day of next week prior to that day. I have a list of things that need to be printed, dug out of the filing cabinet, filled out and written out before our licensing worker comes that afternoon. I don't even want to think of that stuff until this weekend is over...so I won't. :)

Oh, and one last thing...if you have emailed me about anything that I have yet to respond about, I apologize. I will get to you...I promise. You're on my list. :) I have several unanswered emails about various things and I know that most of these emails are from my blog readers, so please don't worry...I'm not sure I'll get back to you until the weekend is over, but I will try!

Oh and the VERY last thing.........................................................

GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!

No comments: