Wednesday, September 07, 2011

feeling better...

For the most part, I am feeling back to myself today. Whew. That stomach bug was a rough one and seemed to hang on longer than the usual stomach bug I get annually. Hopefully I have got it out of the way for the next year (or more!).

I have a long list today as life got put on the back burner for the last 2 days while I rested. Thank goodness Tate is in preschool and I have 2 1/2 childless hours each day to get things done uninterrupted! :)

Along with my list of things to do outside of the home, the inside of my home has fallen apart in the last 2 days and we have company coming this weekend!!! Knutsons will arrive on Friday night and will be here until Sunday. DeCooks will be coming over on Saturday too, so we'll have a full house of fun, Hawkeye energy as we watch the Hawks beat (hopefully!) the Clones! GO HAWKS! But before anyone can come over, some serious disinfecting and cleaning must be done around this joint!

Better get to it...

No comments: