Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GARAGE SALE : SEPTEMBER 23rd & 24TH...

I am having a garage sale along with the DeCook's on Saturday, September 23rd from 2pm-6pm and the 24th from 8am-2pm. I am selling...
-TONS of great women's clothes in ALL SIZES...very gently used! (pretty much my whole old wardrobe before my weightloss and also lots of my mom and sister's old clothes they are letting me sell for them!)
-Men's clothing
-Womens shoes
-Several womens coats and jackets
-Baby and toddler clothes and toys for boys and girls
-LOTS of CD's and DVD's
-Home decor
-Glass top table and 4 chairs
-Lawnmower (needs repair)

In addition to all that, I don't even have the list of items the DeCook's are selling. It should have lots of great stuff. Hopefully the sale is successful and it will be worth the time and preparations!

If you don't know our address, email me at japeakin@hotmail.com for our address and directions if you need them!

Hope to see you there!

No comments: