Friday, August 12, 2011

lots accomplished today...

We had a productive day today. Lawn mowing, major weed pulling, even more major grocery shopping, paying bills, cleaning up the house, we even fit in lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings! Busy, busy day.

The thing that took the longest though was organizing Tate's clothes and going through ALL of them so that I could put away whatever no longer fits and get out the things that were too big in the spring, but will fit in the fall. And man oh man...Tate GREW in the last 4 or 5 months! YIKES! He was even wearing some 3T shirts and a 3T pair of pants here and there in the spring and now he can't even wear 4T ANYTHING! The pants are highwaters on him and the sleeves on the shirts are like 3/4 length! Ha. :) I buy him size 6 jammies and he even had on a size 7 shirt today that was handed down from Brigg! Size 5 is pretty right on at the moment, but I bet by the end of winter, he'll be in 6's. Not to mention that he's gone up a shoe size since spring!

And Sean works the next 3 nights...bummer. With Lora going back to work and getting back into reality from a long vacation, I am just feeling sort of down. I have 3 photoshoots next week, so getting those done and edited will keep me busy next week, so that'll be good! Also, I'm FINALLY going to get together with my friend Leslie for coffee and a playdate a morning next week as well, so I have that to look forward to also! :) It's just the adjustment back into real life after a wonderful vacation that is for some reason extra hard on me this time!

Still, I feel great about our day today and will go to bed feeling like I accomplished something. :)

No comments: