Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I figured out why...

So apparently there is a limit to how many pictures over a certain size that can be posted on Blogger for free. I had to purchase more storage space at a whopping $5/year. Who knew! So I do that and then Blogger tells me that that extra storage space might not show up for 24 hours. Darn it! I wanted to post pictures! So now I wait. I'll try to post again later today.

Looks like I'm not going to have as full of a house as I thought. Ayla is sick and so my parents are just keeping her as well as Brigg and Lani in case they have anything that could get Tate sick. So I have a lot less busy day than originally planned. And it's GORGEOUS out, so we may just have to take advantage of the nice weather and get outside!

1 comment:

JamieLynne said...

I can't believe you just got to your limit!!! I already had to give them my 5 bucks a long time ago...