Wednesday, June 29, 2011

frustrated...

I don't know what the issue is with me being able to upload pictures, but I can't. I've tried everything. The most frustrating part is that I have a ton of great pictures that I'm dying to get on this blog!

After dinner tonight, we were just lounging in the livingroom and I looked out the window and thought, "man, this lighting would be great for a photoshoot!" So I told Tate that if we changed his clothes and went out to the back yard for a photoshoot, I would give him some icecream. He was all in. :) And honestly, he is like the cutest 4 1/2 year old boy in the world, so I got some great pics.

Also, some of my pictures from the last 2 posts I put up aren't showing up and my mom even said that none are showing up for her. Not sure why I can see them, but others cannot. Can any of you see the pictures from my previous 2 posts?

I'll have to try again tomorrow...maybe. I am going to have 3 extra kids tomorrow and 5 extra kids on Thursday from 8-2pm. I have Brigg, Lani and Ayla tomorrow and am keeping them overnight and then will be watching Ava and Chloe in addition to Brigg, Lani, Ayla and Tate from 8-2pm on Thursday. So I may not have time to try to post pictures again until Thursday afternoon...we'll see. It's going to be a full house for us, but a fun one!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

no pictures showing up since st. louis!!

Beckysblog said...

same as Cassie.

sorry! That is super frustrating!