Tuesday, May 03, 2011

must have a productive day...

The list is long...really long. I think I do my best under these conditions though. I hope that is the case today.

Sean is on a 'nights' rotation now and he sleeps all day and for some strange reason, when he's here sleeping rather than being at work, I don't feel like I can get as much done. It really makes no sense, but it's true. I feel like we see him way less when he works nights, which isn't really the case. Plus, we have this great setup here at our house for him working the night shift...our bedroom is pretty small upstairs and so we have our dresser and pretty much everything in this little room that is outside of our bedroom. That makes things easier for me because I can still do laundry or put laundry away while he's sleeping because it's in a different room. Plus, our room being upstairs and away from all the noise is handy as well. In our previous home, I was constantly having to hush Tate so that he didn't wake up Sean while he slept...here, Sean is completely secluded from us.

I must have a productive day today. I just don't have a choice in the matter. So I guess that means I should get off of this computer and get to it!

1 comment:

Candi said...

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!