Monday, May 02, 2011

100 Great Iowa Nurses

We had a great weekend. We ended it by attending the 100 Great Iowa Nurses event where my dad was honored along with 99 other Great Iowa Nurses.

We were quite the bunch...the event was pretty low key, but we did our fair share of hooting and hollering when Dad's name was called...






Congratulations Dad!





And here is my dad with the 2 people who nominated him...



And one of my dear friends mother was nominated as well, so I got to see Melissa for a bit!


Congratulations, Lois!



Aside from the photo shoots and this event, I didn't take any pictures this weekend!

Go check out the Jennie Peakin Photography blog if you'd like to get a sneak peek of the photo shoot I did on Friday and scroll down to see a few of my favorites of my sister's family photo shoot.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Congratulations to your dad! So exciting! And your kids are so cute!