Thursday, April 28, 2011

Putnam Museum

A couple of weeks ago, Sean somehow won tickets to the Putman Museum/IMax Theater on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. They had to be used by 4/30. Tonight was the night.

I had never been to the Putnam Museum and I found out that it was kinda cool, but not super great for a child Tate's age. Sean found it interesting and Tate found a few things interesting, but he may enjoy it a bit more in a few years.


He liked the "Hospital Room" as he called it. I'm sorry, but this dummy was just creepy. Tate was kind of intrigued, but a bit scared...


I personally liked the buffalo. He's a good model too...check him out eyen' the camera...


And I also really liked the lion...


Tate asked to sit on the octopus, but as soon as he was up on it, he said, "I want off, I want off!" We made him stay on for a picture first...


See the resemblance here? I mean, aside from the height, the tan, the abs and the long hair. You know, aside from all that...



I really was there with Sean and Tate.

Here's proof...


This was hilarious.

Tate decided he wanted to start dancing while in the "Hospital Room". He said, "Look Mommy! Look at my finishing move!" He gets this from Dance Central.

Hilarious!


Look at that finishing move!






Our poor attempt at a family picture...


It was a fun little trip.

We are grearing up for a fun weekend in the Des Moines area.

Photo shoot for me to do tomorrow, then Saturday my parents, the Burbacks and us will be staying at a hotel in Downtown Des Moines and Sunday attending the event that will honor my dad (along with 99 other nurses) as one of the Top 100 Nurses in Iowa.

Fun weekend!

No comments: