Thursday, April 28, 2011

1 year ago today...

Mom and I were in Florida to help welcome Boone into the world 1 year ago today!

WHAT?!?!?!

That was 1 year ago?!!

It was so special that we were able to be there in the waiting room for when Chris came out to tell us if it was a boy or a girl, that we got to go in and meet Boone only minutes after he came into the world, that we got to witness Bode's first look at his brother. So so special.

I only wish that they lived in Iowa so I could see him and get to spend as much time with him and Bode that I do my other nieces and nephews. I miss them all the time!

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

Wish we could be there to celebrate this special day with you!!!

We love so very much!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Can you believe how tiny he was....?? Where did that year go!? It was so great to be there when he was born... what a sweety!! Ahhhh... :)