Sunday, April 17, 2011

Peakin Easter 2011

We celebrated Easter with the Peakin side of the family today. It was a ton of fun seeing so many of the extended family that we seem to hardly ever see! The Easter Bunny made an appearance (and with the litter of children we have when all our kids are combined, he was a hit), the adults mingled and laughed, we had great food and wonderful company. And what a beautiful day it was!!!


I'm not even sure where to begin with the pictures...I took almost 300. I know, totally shocking. Not really.

I mean, my camera can't resist when it's around so many adorable children!

The kids meeting the Easter Bunny...

Most of the kids with the Easter Bunny...
The next 2 pictures pretty much sum up how Kayla and Brevik felt about the Easter Bunny... And when you get all these cousins/2nd cousins together at once, they are always UBER cooperative. Not...
However, it's practically a miracle that we got this picture. It was hilarious hearing all the adults yelling all the kids names out so they would look!
Bet you thought I was done posting pictures from the day didn't you? Okay, well if you know me, you know I'm not done...not even close. More pictures to come. :)

1 comment:

Candi said...

GREAT PICS!! Loved them.... wow, lots of kids no doubt! So happy the Easter bunny could make it ;-)