Monday, April 18, 2011

Consider this...

Read the post below that I pulled from Lora's blog and then go order some cute stuff! Looking for a good Mother's Day gift idea? Here's your answer!


Lora's words...


One third of all hand pumps installed in the last twenty years in developing countries are now broken. And 4,000 children die every day because of lack of clean drinking water. We feel that is unacceptable.



Jennie's sister Cassie had this AMAZING fundraiser for an nonprofit organization called the adventure project this past Sunday and raised an AMAZING 2,000 dollars for clean water wells in India. CONGRATS! I was lucky enough to get to be there with my AMAZING friend Jennie to be a part of it.


I manned a table for a company called uppercase living. The demonstrator that I contacted was kind enough to contribute 20% of the proceeds that we make from the sales of Uppercase Living to the money raised for The Adventure Project. I am HOPING that all my blogger friends who read my blog would be willing to help decorate their home with something beautiful from Uppercase Living and help out this AMAZING cause. I'm not really sure how many of you there really are out there BUT anything would help:)


SO HERE'S HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE...



*click on Product *

go over to the right hand side of the screen and click 'Associate with Open House' *click on Lora DeCook

*go to shop AND... START BUYING!


You can also go to the website and make a donation OR you can buy this fantastic soap for $20 and I believe ALL of the money goes towards the adventure project organization.

I don't know a TON about it but if you are curious to learn more please go to http://theadventureproject.org

No comments: