Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beautify Me!

I was thrilled to see the weather for tomorrow. I cannot wait to get out and run again! It's been 2 days and I am ready to keep up my routine! Also, tomorrow I get to watch Ayla and Sean is off work! YAY!

I polished my fingernails and toenails today AND made a hair appointment and eyebrow wax appointment for Thursday. Gettin' beautified! Actually, the hair appointment is going to be a special treat! I have cut my own hair the last 2 times and I just can't get the back how I want it. I am really not too picky about my hair, it tends to be pretty forgiving, but it's been driving me nuts and it'll be nice to actually have the pampering that comes with the whole salon experience. I haven't had my hair done in a salon since 2002!!! Seriously, I'm not even kidding. And when I had it done back in 2002, it was done while I was working at the salong for 2 years prior to that! Since then, my friend who I worked with at the salon has always just cut my hair at her home. She's the only person who has cut my hair in YEARS, but she lives in Des Moines and it's just so hard to get together as often as I'd like my hair done. I'm going to color my own hair in the next few days. And let's not even get started on my eyebrown...YIKES they are bad!

So it's going to be a week of transformation for me! Too bad I couldn't lose about 40lbs this week! THEN, I'd be thrilled! :) Ha.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Good for YOU!!! :)

sarak said...

sounds refreshing. Did you shave your legs too?

Jennie Peakin said...

Sara, seriously...I think you know the answer to that! Of course NOT! Geez...I'm not going to go THAT crazy! :)