Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spontaneous trip to Niabi...

This afternoon I was on Facebook and noticed that one of my "friends" on there was at Niabi Zoo and that it's free admission all this week and next week. Sean and I were just lounging for the next couple of hours before we were going to head over to Mike and Sarah's for supper so I just said, "Let's go to the zoo...it's free today!" Sean said okay and we were out the door and on our way within 5 minutes! Fun!
The weather was cloudy, but mid 60's and PERFECT for the zoo!


Tate and I just after walking into the zoo...he was so excited and happy!


My boys...


The elephants weren't outside, but if you looked into these windows, they were SUPER close. I love the elephants! Tate does too...


I don't know what it is about these pictures exactly, but they crack me up! It's likely Sean's face in them! Ha. :)



And Tate made a friend. He LOVES the petting zoo! He loved feeding the goats...


And no worries...we went immediately here after feeding the goats...

And he loved the birds...loved them!

Tate had so much fun...we all did!

And as you can see, he wore his green pants again...you know, it was afterall St. Patrick's Day. Sean forgot to wear green, but I was festive, even sporting my 4 leaf clover socks!

It was really fun doing the spontaneous zoo trip! And for all you locals...its free admission into Niabi Zoo tomorrow and all of next week too!

No comments: