Monday, March 14, 2011

March...through the years

I love looking back at "this time last year" on a regular basis. I decided to post pictures taken within a couple days of each other each year so you can see how Tate has changed each year.
I love that Ava is in this one!
I will never forget when DeCooks came to visit us this time in Des Moines with little Ava.
See the post below to see how much SHE has changed!
They're still the best of friends though! :)
Tate at 5 months old in March 2007...

Tate at 17 months old in March 2008...

Tate at 2 1/2 in March 2009...
Tate at 3 1/2 (JUST days before we moved to Davenport) in March 2010...
Tate at almost 4 1/2 on Friday...

WOW...he has changed A TON in the last year! And in more ways than 1! He just seems so much older...such a big boy! And he LOOKS a lot more like a big boy. It makes me so sad and happy all at the same time! I miss my baby a lot, but am so so so proud of the little boy Tate is becoming!

No comments: