Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Treats

I wanted to make some special treats for our local loved ones to let them know how much we love each of them.
To those loved ones of ours who are not local...you are not forgotten. We love you all so much and wish we could mail you the fun cake pops we made. Since we cannot send you the real cake pops, here are some electronic cake pops for you. :)
Oh, and to those loved ones who ARE getting the real deal, I apologize for spoiling the surprise if you haven't gotten yours yet.
They were a blast to make and I am super happy with how they turned out.
Very festive I think...




Tate was very picky about which cake pop he wanted to go to which person.
We bought little Valentine's Day cello bags to slip each cake pop into and then made paper hearts to slide onto the stick with a message from Tate on it. I will try and get a picture of the treats completed and in the bags.
I see more cake pop making in my future...they were just too fun and cute to not do again!

2 comments:

Candi said...

They are as CUTE as the pics show.... delicious too!! Jennie you outdid yourself... so FUN!! Thanks!! I need to mention that the vase is sitting outside in snow but it's so white you cannot even grasp that it's sitting in a snow bank, right Jennie?!

sarak said...

mmmm those are beautiful! Thats ok Jennie, you can make some for us when we come to visit you:)