Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tate's favorite song...

Yesterday Tate said, "Mommy, you are amazing just the way you are."
Um, can you say melt my heart?!
Seriously.
I knew where he'd heard that saying though and unfortunately, he didn't come up with it himself. :)
I asked anyway. I said, "That's so sweet Tate. You are amazing just the way you are too! Where did you hear that?"
He said, "It's my favorite song, Mommy. You know, the one where the world stops and stares for a while and there's nuffing (nothing) on your face that I would change."
Oh my goodness, I honestly don't know how he learned all those words! He is too funny!
So I pulled the song up on You Tube and he's made me play it about 10 times in a row while we dance all over the living room.


Oh how I love my boy!

1 comment:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Bode loves that song too! He'll sing the whole chorus when it comes on in the car. Too funny!