Tuesday, January 18, 2011

his orange hat

My mom bought Tate a new winter hat for next year because all of the winter stuff was on sale after the new year. We thought he may wear it this year too. It's a "youth" size, but as most of you know, Tate has a large head and has been wearing "youth" size head attire since, well about the day he was born! :)
Well, he decided he wanted the tags off of his hat tonight after his bath because he was cold and wanted it to make him "cozy warm". He has had it on since then and just asked me if he could wear it to bed.
It's kinda big on him, but he loves it and seriously, he is too darn cute!!!
I mean, I can hardly take those adorable blue eyes, perfect little button nose, subtle dimples and little pointy chin!




And the bad thing is that he KNOWS that I can hardly take those things and uses them to his advantage WAY too often!
Even though I know he's doing it to work me, I still fall for it way too frequently...I just can't help it sometimes!
Oh man, he makes my heart sing!

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

totally adorable!